Meet Dr. Reyna...
Dr. Jaime Reyna
Dr. Jaime Reyna has been freeing people from pain since 1985 from his clinic in Fresno, CA. As a Chiropractor with experience, our professionals are committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Reyna uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Reyna is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- Cleveland Chiropractic College, Los Angeles,
- California Degree: Doctor of Chiropractic 1985 Fresno City College, Fresno,
- California Degree: Equivalency-Associate of Arts 1974 California State university, Fresno, California
- Major: Microbiology/Public Health, 1971-1979 University of California, Los Angeles,
- California Degree: Equivalency-Bachelor of Arts, 1979
- Qualified Medical Evaluator (QME)
- 1993 Internal Chiropractic Association Disability Evaluation,
- 1990 Certified Disability Evaluator X-Ray Proficiency Course Dr. Erhardt Abor
- 1984 University of California Medical Tech-Program
- 1980 California Chiropractic Association Worker’s Compensation/Thermography Program
- 1990 Accident/Reconstructive Extensive Training Certified
- California Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- American Council of Roentgenology
- American Public Health
- San Joaquin Valley Chiropractic Society